painting panels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I bought a pair of lexan scissors the other day ?? and after reading the instructions on my kit I need to mark holes for mounting before I paint??? so I decided to trim then paint?? pretty sure I cheaped out on the scissors or my lexan ( kraken rc) is super tough ?? coz boy I'm gonna ditch the scissors for my fordem??

So I bought a pair of lexan scissors the other day ?? and after reading the instructions on my kit I need to mark holes for mounting before I paint??? so I decided to trim then paint?? pretty sure I cheaped out on the scissors or my lexan ( kraken rc) is super tough ?? coz boy I'm gonna ditch the scissors for my fordem??
Be extremely extremely EXTREMELY careful!!!!! Cuz if that thing slips, that panel is f*cked! So what id do is get some gorilla tape (do you guys get that over der?) Or some really thick duct tape and outline where your about to cut so in the case of it slipping, it should be ok. And it should help you with cutting ? also I'd put it on a very low setting so it doesn't just melt away the lexan.

Last edited:
M8 of mine gave a few so not sure make...? but i always buy stuff like this from the jewellers supply store? you mus go carefully keep it straight as soon as you twist the wrong way and they are done?
Nice stuff mate. Question, whats the best/strongest cut off wheel for aluminum ? I've used these View attachment 52519
(Not that exact brand but the same type) and they suck, they crumble so easily, even with very very little pressure. So what do you suggest? since you've been using a rotary tool for much longer than me.

Nice stuff mate. Question, whats the best/strongest cut off wheel for aluminum ? I've used these View attachment 52519
(Not that exact brand but the same type) and they suck, they crumble so easily, even with very very little pressure. So what do you suggest? since you've been using a rotary tool for much longer than me.
Dremel ez speedclick are good Zee

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks