painting panels

dougstar

Yip freehand πŸ‘πŸ»yip same theme as the 5b😁 who dose not love a hotrodπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯❀
But not going loomo with this πŸ‘πŸ»

Last edited:

Z.hb71

guys im starting to think doug has sold his baja, last week i asked him when the break in will be finished, a week goes by..........nothing. so Coop, now you can relate to someone with a sold baja just like you πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

dougstar

guys im starting to think doug has sold his baja, last week i asked him when the break in will be finished, a week goes by..........nothing. so Coop, now you can relate to someone with a sold baja just like you πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Zed if you knew how my day was ......LIKE FEKING BUSY! Try run x2 rigs , repair said rigs,household repairs ,buy spares for repairs, manage employees, collect kids from school ,cook dinner.......the list is longπŸ˜€πŸ‘Žrecord vid ,edit vid, πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
In amongst all that I cut the design on one panel for my buildπŸ‘πŸ»

Z.hb71

Zed if you knew how my day was ......LIKE FEKING BUSY! Try run x2 rigs , repair said rigs,household repairs ,buy spares for repairs, manage employees, collect kids from school ,cook dinner.......the list is longπŸ˜€πŸ‘Žrecord vid ,edit vid, πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
In amongst all that I cut the design on one panel for my buildπŸ‘πŸ»
holy fek, just giving you a hard time ;)🀣:LOL: