painting panels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tht is kind of what I want to do with my body ,but with candy orange ,an silver an out line with a blue or yellow!

I will learn the mistakes from you first though!....:p

I want this design!

The metallic red came out darker than what I expected ,could be because of the black!

I painted my Schwinn metallic red ,an it came out much lighter ,but I had messed up an used a light gray primer in
which caused the red to be lighter ,I should have used the red primer!

But painting a lexan body is different!

Last edited:
i should paint the red with silver........but not sure how much is left in the can.:unsure: the metallic black is more gun metal
it will look better once the outer layer comes off(y)
The metallic red came out darker than what I expected ,could be because of the black!

I painted my Schwinn metallic red ,an it came out much lighter ,but I had messed up an used a light gray primer in
which caused the red to be lighter ,I should have used the red primer!

But painting a lexan body is different!

Rc paint can very color big time with what backer you use. Light colors should get silver or white if you want them bright. Dark colors should get a black backer so they don't look light. After the whole shebang is done back it all with black.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks