PC/console Gaming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty for sure, but we plan on getting either AMD rDNA2 cards or RTX30x series cards to run those games. We are both running OC 1080ti cards and aside from onboard raytracing, there's just nothing compelling about investing in the RTX20x cards. Both sets of monitors have hardware G-sync, so there's a slight shift to team green, but raw performance with raytracing will determine the winner in our house. (y)
?....an in English now pls??

its hard for me to play games with a full time job wife and kids but when everyone falls asleep I play Fifa ultimate team for an hour or two. its the only game I can be bothered to play...
I may sneak a couple hours during the week?? but mostly on weekends my two are fortnite crazy ?
I've gotten into Farming Simulator. Converted my unused Auto racing sim setup to operate dual joysticks. (You can also do logging in FS games ). Pretty addicting.... Heres a link to my setup

https://forum.giants-software.com/viewtopic.php?f=963&t=167488&p=1285998#p1285998
Farming simulators ?? never played one ? you see the goat simulators ?‍♂️?

I may sneak a couple hours during the week?? but mostly on weekends my two are fortnite crazy ?

Farming simulators ?? never played one ? you see the goat simulators ?‍♂️?

I was at wally world yesterday ,an seen the farming game ,i bought the call of duty infinite warfare ,it is sh!t ,
I would of probably enjoyed the farm better ,so the call of duty sits an back to battle field I go!... :ROFLMAO:

Red dead redemption 1 was out a few years back but never played it? probably only play. 2 hate playing old graphic style games ??‍♂️ newer games developers are getting real good with faces ect like playing a movies???

LOL....We still have those systems & games ,my wife plays that newest Zelda game ,it is set up like the old ,she is
playing it on her N-Switch!... :giggle:
But we have been playing the NES first system an playing a bible game called Joshua ,it is very fun but hard as fek ,you
have to be quick with your thumbs & brain ,it is a two player an she beats the heck out of me in it in levels ,it has over
86 levels!

???? a bible console game???
That's the funniest ?ever????

Yea ,my Mom bought it for us back in the late 80's ,it was a Christian game for the NES ,after you beat the level ,they
give you about 5 bible ?'s an if you get them right ,you earn a free man ,you blow up blocks & rocks an beat the gaurds
through the levels while being chased by billy goats of the walls of Jericho!

No please stop ???? this is killing me ????
Yea ,my Mom bought it for us back in the late 80's ,it was a Christian game for the NES ,after you beat the level ,they
give you about 5 bible ?'s an if you get them right ,you earn a free man ,you blow up blocks & rocks an beat the gaurds
through the levels while being chased by billy goats of the walls of Jericho!

Been curious about Nintendo switch ? is it any good?‍♂️ like how good is the back light? I bought a gameboy back in 2000 to play on long tube rides in London ?? loved it but the back light was not very good??
So got some compare pic with the new pdp (wired) controller. The one on the left is the old one ? has different lighting (can be made to go any color) and the old one has two extra buttons on the bottom the can be programmed ?? now me and me kids can hang and play doubles on the PC???20200624_090211.jpg20200624_090247.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks