PC/console Gaming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been curious about Nintendo switch ? is it any good?‍♂️ like how good is the back light? I bought a gameboy back in 2000 to play on long tube rides in London ?? loved it but the back light was not very good??
So got some compare pic with the new pdp (wired) controller. The one on the left is the old one ? has different lighting (can be made to go any color) and the old one has two extra buttons on the bottom the can be programmed ?? now me and me kids can hang and play doubles on the PC???View attachment 60557View attachment 60558

I never played it with the little screen ,we have the switch plugged into the TV ,however ,they may have improved it ,not
sure ,never even looked at its screen light!
As far as those gameboys ,I never played those as I never did like small screen gaming ,however ,we did at one time
buy the adapter for the Nitendo game cube to run a certain Zelda game from the game boy that my wife wanted to
play ,she is the Zelda queen!
Some of my Battlefield game play!

LOL...Here ,I fired up my old N-64 system to play Cruisin The World!

Last edited:
?....an in English now pls??

:ROFLMAO: If I you don't understand that post, you won't have the time for me to explain it but I'll try in a non-TLDR way... (y) Basically Nvidia is "Team Green" and AMD is "Team Red", and all the numbers/acronyms I spit out are generations of video cards. Been in the PC game for so long now (25+years) I don't even think about the terms I use anymore when referencing poop like this.

@dougstar if you want a PC game to suck away your life, you should give Monster Hunter World a go at some point. It's a blast, and looks amazing at 1440p with the details cranked.

@dougstar if you want a PC game to suck away your life, you should give Monster Hunter World a go at some point. It's a blast, and looks amazing at 1440p with the details cranked
Thought about playing it? hate online coop? I have my own kids to play with if I feel the need don't have go online to scratch that itch ?? so I'd only go campaign mode ? RPG is my fav ? or dungeon crawlers (grim dawn). So not sure solo will be any good?‍♂️

Thought about playing it? hate online coop? I have my own kids to play with if I feel the need don't have go online to scratch that itch ?? so I'd only go campaign mode ? RPG is my fav ? or dungeon crawlers (grim dawn). So not sure solo will be any good?‍♂️

Online co-op is completely optional. I only started playing online when I got to the point where I could help the newbs with their fights. The game is scaled to the number of players in your party, so you won't be crippled going it alone. I'm still 99% solo, and I wreck poop. There are only like 3 or 4 end game challenges that you absolutely need a party for, and they're optional.

But hey, go with what you like. Spare gaming time is a precious thing as an adult.

Ok maybe I'll wait for it to go on sale and get me some monsters???
Online co-op is completely optional. I only started playing online when I got to the point where I could help the newbs with their fights. The game is scaled to the number of players in your party, so you won't be crippled going it alone. I'm still 99% solo, and I wreck poop. There are only like 3 or 4 end game challenges that you absolutely need a party for, and they're optional.

But hey, go with what you like. Spare gaming time is a precious thing as an adult.
What platform you playing it on?

Been curious about Nintendo switch ? is it any good?‍♂️ like how good is the back light? I bought a gameboy back in 2000 to play on long tube rides in London ?? loved it but the back light was not very good??
So got some compare pic with the new pdp (wired) controller. The one on the left is the old one ? has different lighting (can be made to go any color) and the old one has two extra buttons on the bottom the can be programmed ?? now me and me kids can hang and play doubles on the PC???View attachment 60557View attachment 60558
My boy has switch and its cool. Basically a portable wii. The zelda games are cool, but 3 years in and I cant beat it. Think im up to 3 of the big beasts beaten. 1 more and I think thats it. Perhaps by 2050 ill be done

Im not really into the zombie splat / black ops shooter games, but i do love my Sniper Elite III game on X Box X . Its time line is circa WWII, and it requires a lot of stragetic thinking vs just running around spraying lead bullets.

My boy has switch and its cool. Basically a portable wii. The zelda games are cool, but 3 years in and I cant beat it. Think im up to 3 of the big beasts beaten. 1 more and I think thats it. Perhaps by 2050 ill be done

My wife beats them ,an gets mad because she has to wait for the next new version to comes out!....LOL
I don't care much for the newer ones or the real old ones ,the ones that I thought were the best ,was the
Ocrina ot Time & Majora's Mask ,Me & the Wife use to sit an play it all the time ,we would share the certain
areas ,if she couldn't pass the area ,she would have me do it!

LOL....I still remember that rolling Goron rock an trying to stop it with a bomb!....:giggle:

Did a little repair/upgrade on my razor kraken 7.2 earphones to day?? the ear cups out the box where PU leather ?? the cups last 2 years maybe? ordered genuine leather cups and they can on today??View attachment 60566
View attachment 60567
Now the cups will out last the rest of the headphones ?‍♂️?‍♂️?????
I've never had any luck with Razer products, all feel super cheap and mine all crapped out in the same way. Usually I'd get like 6 months before I needed to replace them.
:ROFLMAO: If I you don't understand that post, you won't have the time for me to explain it but I'll try in a non-TLDR way... (y) Basically Nvidia is "Team Green" and AMD is "Team Red", and all the numbers/acronyms I spit out are generations of video cards. Been in the PC game for so long now (25+years) I don't even think about the terms I use anymore when referencing poop like this.
Lol, team green all the way for me. Last red card I owned really turned me off of them. Back then they were still known as ATI though lol.

Ok maybe I'll wait for it to go on sale and get me some monsters???

What platform you playing it on?

I bought it on Steam, but for any co-op is doesn't really matter. It's all session based so you can share your session ID with anyone playing on PC.

Lol, team green all the way for me. Last red card I owned really turned me off of them. Back then they were still known as ATI though lol.

I will flip depending on the better card. Last 2 generation of cards in my rig were both ATI/AMD. 5970 then 7970 and they were pretty killer at the time. I think team red really needs to work on better driver support, that was the one thing that really does them in each generation.

Nvidia was also caught for driver releases that reduced performance on older gen cards, but I think since that's been exposed, they're backing off on the practice. I will say that their hardware based g-sync is phenomenal, which gives them the edge, considering my current monitor has the g-sync chip.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks