PC/console Gaming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Building your own works out cheaper and faster ?? let's be realistic with smart phones you don't need a laptop anymore ??
I wish when I got my last lap top I optioned the ssd. Didnt went cheap and for more memory ?‍♂️ didnt know you had to buy specific CPU to be able to clock them. It's a turd slow as stupid thing. Never make that mistake again....

Still need a laptop if you chasing wiring schematics on cars. Makes it much easier than looking at them on a postage stamp sized phone. Sometimes them small pictures for real detailed stuff is hard to tell on a phone. Sometimes you still need to go to a normal screen computer to see where they pointing at.

I wish when I got my last lap top I optioned the ssd. Didnt went cheap and for more memory ?‍♂️ didnt know you had to buy specific CPU to be able to clock them. It's a turd slow as stupid thing. Never make that mistake again....
What cpu? Also, you can easily upgrade your laptop to an SSD. If you can work on these 1/5 scale cars you can definitely replace your laptops HDD lol

What cpu? Also, you can easily upgrade your laptop to an SSD. If you can work on these 1/5 scale cars you can definitely replace your laptops HDD lol
No idea tbh. It's a hp beats audio addition. Kinda just went through the check list when I ordered it. I have some more ram sticks to stuff in it yet too, just don't use it enough to make it worth my worry.

No idea tbh. It's a hp beats audio addition. Kinda just went through the check list when I ordered it. I have some more ram sticks to stuff in it yet too, just don't use it enough to make it worth my worry.
Honestly on most laptops, you could replace the CPU faster than you could put on 1 bead lock ring lol. It would really improve the performance of your computer.

So you have the tools to unsolder a BGA and then solder in a new one on a laptop. Most laptops don't have socketed CPU's. Most laptops aren't capable of replacing the Processors anymore. Aleinware was one of the only ones you could replace. Don't even think you can on them anymore. Up til a couple years ago you could also replace the gpu's not anymore.

Desktops are pretty much the land of replaceable CPU's AND GPU's.

The last Desktop I built cost 5 grand at the time. About 8 years ago. It was water cooled Top of the line Nvidea Cards in SLI , top of the line CPU . It was water cooled with 3 radiators. The water cooling set up had the GPU'S and CPU on the same loop . Two of the radiators were the same size as the radiator on my GSXR and then a smaller one mounted on the back of the case. Also had a Water cooling tower about 12in long and 2 in id. . In the winter it use to heat my Room when gaming. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah mates i muffed that one up. It's about 4 years old now, so I'm not too worried about it. As I said I don't use it much anymore.
Coop. All I'm seeing is your rockets rads on a desk with a bunch of led lights changing colors like a disco....... ?

The fans for the radiators were Blue . I wish I still had pictures of that beast. Had a dark blue case . All of the radiator hoses were clear with Neon Green fluid and yes blue LED lights on the fans . The case had a Window on the case so you could see everything.. I had it hooked up to my 32" flat panel tv which was big at the time. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So you have the tools to unsolder a BGA and then solder in a new one on a laptop. Most laptops don't have socketed CPU's. Most laptops aren't capable of replacing the Processors anymore. Aleinware was one of the only ones you could replace. Don't even think you can on them anymore. Up til a couple years ago you could also replace the gpu's not anymore.

Desktops are pretty much the land of replaceable CPU's AND GPU's.

The last Desktop I built cost 5 grand at the time. About 8 years ago. It was water cooled Top of the line Nvidea Cards in SLI , top of the line CPU . It was water cooled with 3 radiators. The water cooling set up had the GPU'S and CPU on the same loop . Two of the radiators were the same size as the radiator on my GSXR and then a smaller one mounted on the back of the case. Also had a Water cooling tower about 12in long and 2 in id. . In the winter it use to heat my Room when gaming. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
poop, I said CPU but I meant HDD... replace it with an SSD.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks