Pics of your cool cars or trucks full scale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The two older cars are both 1st gen Cooper S's. One is running a 15% underdrive supercharger with a 17% underdive on the other. I have coil over suspension kits and rear swaybars on order. Will eventually install a big valve head with some hotter cams and fat injectors along with a dyno tune. The newer generations are still a blast to drive, but are so much more tame in their handling and have higher clearance and softer suspension. The 1st gens are much closer to the go-kart experience, but they will beat the hell out of you on rough roads.

LOL...this pic is so funny & epic ,look at the neighbors rides compared to yours!....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 68725
The white Camaro is my buddies . LOL 2015-05-26 12.16.58.jpg

In our work parking lot. Think I had my Camaro for about 4 months His is a 2011 think he had just gotten his a couple of weeks before this picture.

This is my daily 2017 f150 twin turbo eco boost. And staying stock as I bought it to drive and be reliable. Ive had mustangs, fast turbo cars, diesel trucks and ive owned a 1985 kenworth w900b with a 3406A engine with an 18 speed trans. im up to a total of 36 vehicles and im only 32:LOL: my toy is a 2005 harley road king efi on air ride, currently installing cams in it.

20200709_181101.jpg20200708_181639.jpg

With all these supercharged v8’s (hellcat, demon, gt500, etc.) these Camaros and (regular) mustangs are starting to become pony cars ?. However they are still more paractical. The supercharged v8s are good for going fast in a straight line. Btw my uncle has a hellcat... the thing is mental. You could be going 80 and floor it and you would still spin the rear. Don’t get me wrong... I really like the Camaro, it’s a very nice car and still has more than plenty of power. But my fav engine has gotta be the 2jz, slap a big turbo on it and push over 800hp, and it will take it, a very durable engine.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks