Pics of your favorite builds and engines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"LMS" = Little Machine Shop
https://littlemachineshop.com/products/product_view.php?ProductID=4190
For about $1400 they can be converted to full 3 axis CNC.

As for liquid cooling you can get a complete DC system :

https://m.newegg.com/products/N82E16835856077

Sweet and I didn't even think of using a Computer water cooling system. Worst part is I use to have a Water cooled Gaming computer . Had 3 different radiators . Was cooling the cpu and 2 video cards in SLI.

I got rid of it about 4 years ago. It would have cost me quite a bit to upgrade it all over again. Plus I prefer laptops now.
Ah right :unsure: only thing about laptops I don't like can't upgrade much. What laptop do you have?
@Gaffle RCMAX 65cc Losi 5ive T 2.0, looks badass!!!!!! Great job Gaffle
View attachment 50138
View attachment 50139View attachment 50140View attachment 50141
He makes me want to buy a 5t EVEN more than I already do (hint hint lol)
Awsome rig
..... just not sure about the police wrap :unsure:

Last edited:
Ah right :unsure: only thing about laptops I don't like can't upgrade much. What laptop do you have?

Awsome rig
..... just not sure about the police wrap :unsure:
So when I see this type of response, I think: Hmmm :unsure:... did the person or their family member have bad experience(s) with the law, are they pro BLM, or are they currently wearing an ankle bracelet with RCs as a hobby keeping them out of trouble? :D.

I get it but I saw no one out there with this sort of look. I just wanted to come with something different.

So when I see this type of response, I think: Hmmm :unsure:... did the person or their family member have bad experience(s) with the law, are they pro BLM, or are they currently wearing an ankle bracelet with RCs as a hobby keeping them out of trouble? :D.

I get it but I saw no one out there with this sort of look. I just wanted to come with something different.
Unique is good in my book........unless it looks like poop (which urs don't btw)

Not to get into anything polital and I respect all law officers, but usually when a cop pulls someone over, its not to say hi and that day the person being pulled over will be having a bad experience with the law. Whether its being pulled over for speeding, window tint, license plate light out, failing to stop completely at a stop sign, air freshner tree hanging from the rear view mirror obstructing view of windshield(yes, this has happened), or whatever they feel fit to pull you over for it will USUALLY end in a bad experience. I say usually because there are some cops that will give you a warning, so at the least it was a loss of valuable time. :unsure:Pro BLM....is this a bad thing? I thought all lives matter??? I am an upstanding citizen, and I can tell you EVERY TIME I have had a run in with the law, outside of my everyday work because I deal with a lot of cool federal officers working downtown DC, it has lead to a bad experience. Nothing like being shot or tased or locked up, but it has lead to some type of ticket or waste of time.

On a side note, like I said before, the truck you have made up is awesome and I love the theme. Just nothing that I would have thought of.:D

I see both sides of the fence from a race perspective, I’m mixed race. I’m not from the US but I’ve been there enough.

All I can say is you all need to relax and not get too political as this can be done else where. This conversation will go south fast if it continues.

The truck is awesome, the police are awesome. Who wants to live in a world without them?

Not everyone is good at their jobs and that includes the police. That’s a fact and I mean everyone.

End of conversation let’s move on.

I also agree with you Milo on your points, but I never said anything about race. My remarks were not meant to be racial sensitive. There are whites, blacks, hispanics, etc. that get pulled over all the time. I wasn't trying to lead anyone to think I was talking about one race or another. I was talking about police in general.

Last edited:
Cool. Does it use regular water and do you need to refill it over time? Never was into gaming computers but this interests me.

If I remember right I was using this stuff , Koolance High Performance Liquid Coolant Bottle - Fluorescent UV Green - 700cc (LIQ-702GN-B) .it took like 3 or 4 bottles to fill the system I think. I had a reservoir that was about 1.5' high that looked like a bong :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Unfortunately I don't have the pictures of it any more. 2 of the radiators were 14 x 6 each with 2 fans on each one and inter connected with hosing acted like a water fall . The other radiator was 6 x 6 with a single fan. When I use to game with it you could heat a room with it .

If I remember right I was using this stuff , Koolance High Performance Liquid Coolant Bottle - Fluorescent UV Green - 700cc (LIQ-702GN-B) .it took like 3 or 4 bottles to fill the system I think. I had a reservoir that was about 1.5' high that looked like a bong :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Unfortunately I don't have the pictures of it any more. 2 of the radiators were 14 x 6 each with 2 fans on each one and inter connected with hosing acted like a water fall . The other radiator was 6 x 6 with a single fan. When I use to game with it you could heat a room with it .
That's crazy!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks