Pics of your favorite builds and engines

Thrasher

Deleted

Last edited:

1Coopgt

"local militia " Is just another form of police . Enough with the politics. That is not what this forum is about . If you want to talk politics take it some where else please. And this is why we have (MODERATORS/ Police ) On forums because normal people break rules on a whim.

Thrasher

"local militia " Is just another form of police . Enough with the politics. That is not what this forum is about . If you want to talk politics take it some where else please. And this is why we have (MODERATORS/ Police ) On forums because normal people break rules on a whim.
No worries mate. I will remove my post. You are entirely wrong about the police/milita comparison. The only way in which they are similar is that both are armed.

dougstar

Alienware M15 . I like it a lot . Had a M17 before this one . The mother board died in it last year . That thing was a beast .
Sweet how the fans on it? Noisy? What's the graphic specs 1070ti? Are you running all ssd's?
Cool. Does it use regular water and do you need to refill it over time? Never was into gaming computers but this interests me.
My rig at the moment is water cooled with a corsair 240 not a custom cooler 16:love: gigs ram 1080ti graphics card and a Intel i5 5800k over clocked 5ghz on a 27inch monitor

1Coopgt

Sweet how the fans on it? Noisy? What's the graphic specs 1070ti? Are you running all ssd's?

My rig at the moment is water cooled with a corsair 240 not a custom cooler 16:love: gigs ram 1080ti graphics card and a Intel i5 5800k over clocked 5ghz on a 27inch monitor
The fans aren't to bad or I've gotten use to them. The laptop is a couple years old now . It has the GTX1060 in it . Processor is a I7 6700 with 16 gig of ram . I have a Samsung 500gig MNVE SSD drive and a 1 Tarabyte hd in it . The computer wasn't designed for the MNVE SSD's when it came out. Not really sure how I did it but I got them to play with each other .