Pink panther baja build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished paying for my anodized parts. Probably going to order my carbon pieces next and a tony screw kit. Hopefully some of the stuff I need pop up on deal of the day got to be patient. Engine choice still debating. A one know what pipes fit under a tsk b cage in big bore 40gt?
Small bore seems pretty easy to figure out

Sidepipe is your best bet not only for fit but best for that engine also.

Thanks, so far I have been debating between obr reed 32,34, and 40 but since I need a complete engine 40 looking like the best deal money wise for what I'm getting
Is taylor rc able to make the pipes black
Thanks, so far I have been debating between obr reed 32,34, and 40 but since I need a complete engine 40 looking like the best deal money wise for what I'm getting

Is taylor rc able to make the pipes black
Also looking at 32 reed with black bartalone
32 pipe. Is the balanced crank worth the extra money performance wise?

Last edited:
Finished paying for my anodized parts. Probably going to order my carbon pieces next and a tony screw kit. Hopefully some of the stuff I need pop up on deal of the day got to be patient. Engine choice still debating. A one know what pipes fit under a tsk b cage in big bore 40gt?
Small bore seems pretty easy to figure out
If u don’t mind me asking how much is the total for them to anodize a build like this?

Finally my stuff is on the way my wrap and anodized parts and carbon pieces and diff case. Trying to make a list of all the other plastic pieces can be a pain trying to locate these parts in plastic View attachment 78986
If you are trying to make a bending point with the plastic I really don’t think that would work with the plastic… too short to work

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks