Pipes...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wish they had a try it before you buy it type deal, Yeah right. I guess ill just bite the bullet an hope for the best, its only money, LOL. I'll let you know how it works out.

Well I'm still looking for a good used pipe to cut my teeth on before I go spending a bunch of money. So if anyone knows where I could get a decent used pipe for a fair price, please let me know. Thanks

Trip, i sent you the link to the thread on the baja forum. if you don't want to register just lmk, and i ll copy and paist the info here for you.

Are you in the U.S or Germany? Your Bio. says both...

Trip..

From the states, Stationed in Germany. I have done business with Hobbytek and in fact just got off the phone with them. I will be making the 2 hour drive to the shop for a pipe. Again thanks for the info.

Question Timm... Is there going to be any FG's thats you know of? I don't know if I want to have to smoke that many 5b's LOL. Any idea where I can get directions? Or at least what part of the state it is in? I thought Silver Lake was near Muskegon?

<~~~~~Completely clueless!!!
Trip..

I just found this thread looking for info on the tgn race pipe. funky looking thing and I see one for sale on the forum here, but wanted to find some info about it before I pm'd the seller

Running two FG's on my Marders (one I got for £2.41 ) and a Samba on my MT.
J.
Oh by the way Trip,I put that pipe in the freezer and it knocked most of the dents out.
cheers!
J.

i found the stock muffler on my fg mt to be better then other stock mufflers it offered pritty good top end.

ive been using the ddm top end on my fg mt for a while now and im loving it good wheelies great all round power loud as hell and goes well all round

Running two FG's on my Marders (one I got for £2.41 ) and a Samba on my MT.
J.
Oh by the way Trip,I put that pipe in the freezer and it knocked most of the dents out.
cheers!
J.

Congrats!! I thought it would work... I forgot to mention, If the dents wont come out in the freezer... Fill it and plug it again, put it in a cooler with dry ice, that will be MUCH colder (-105*f) that will really cause the water to expand!

I just found this thread looking for info on the tgn race pipe. funky looking thing and I see one for sale on the forum here, but wanted to find some info about it before I pm'd the seller

I was thinking about buying one to replace my Jet-Pro silenced version 1... I liked it because it has a spring coupler on the flange. Seems like it would be easier to remove to work on the car..

Unfortunately, I have never seen one run...

It looks pretty similar to the Jet-Pro version 2, and that pipe is supposed to be the cats ass...

Ya, I have had jetpros, dominators (both are way too loud for me, never had a silenced version). I was running the fg style ones on both my on road cars and I like the power I get for on road on my semi. no need for more, I have a 2 speed hehe

I spent the night looking at pipes and the stadium truck pipe sticks out oddly and I can see it getting bashed up easy. the tgn pipe seems to dump the exhaust right around the spur gear. finding a pipe that vents the exhaust away from the body/chassis, somewhat protected is a tough choice

right now I am considering the mielke pipe. I ran one racing 8th scale on my last nitro and it performed really well. I just wonder if it will fit without hacking the side of the truck body away

That would make sense Benckie, the pipe in that pic from Pipe (wow say that 3 times fast!) says FG on it.

I thought the Mielke pipe was similar to the samba, I guess I was wrong... Again!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks