Pipes...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they looks the same, and i have been told and read they are the same.

i know of guys who brought Samba pipes for the baja 5b,s and they where not impressed and the ended up going to clone rear doms or other pipes for more power, so i wonder how good the fg Samba are

they looks the same, and i have been told and read they are the same.

i know of guys who brought Samba pipes for the baja 5b,s and they where not impressed and the ended up going to clone rear doms or other pipes for more power, so i wonder how good the fg Samba are

You can`t compare the Samba for HPI Baja with the Samba pipes for the FG Monstertruck or the Marder Samba pipe. I bought the Samba Marder for my FG Monster and the power is sick. Then you also get a lovely sound (like a pitbike) As an extra bonus you will probably have the nicest looking pipe in the Samba aswell.

I defenitely think it is worth the extra bucks to spend on the Samba :2guns:

Two pictures when mounted on the car:

2090y7t.jpg

a4ufx4.jpg

Last edited:
It's such a tough call. I want a pipe that gives an increase in power, protected by the body etc, and spits the spooge out somewhere so it doesn't get all over my parts to collect dirt.

The ST pipe sticks out and will get smacked easy. I was leaning towards the JP V2 silenced for balance, but after hearing waqr's comments about the power, I am once again in a mental battle between 2 pipes. (and that's a serious struggle as I don't have much mental left hehe).

waqr, so that pipe fits under the body fine?

I have the 3 pcs. FG and its nothing like the DDM. Not sure what the one piece would be like? I do know that the FG and Samba pipes use an internal cone unlike the DDM pipes that do not.

It's such a tough call. I want a pipe that gives an increase in power, protected by the body etc, and spits the spooge out somewhere so it doesn't get all over my parts to collect dirt.

The ST pipe sticks out and will get smacked easy. I was leaning towards the JP V2 silenced for balance, but after hearing waqr's comments about the power, I am once again in a mental battle between 2 pipes. (and that's a serious struggle as I don't have much mental left hehe).

waqr, so that pipe fits under the body fine?

Yes, it fits nicely under the body. The only thing you will need to do is to extend it at the rear since the pipe is too short for the FG Hummer and FG Monster body.

You also have the option to buy the Samba Monster pipe. That thing will fit nicely under the Monster body.

http://www.rc-car-online-shop.de/cg...=reso_0009&file=&gesamt_zeilen=0Tsuche--SAMBA

Good luck with your pipe choice :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks