Proline trenchers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my stock tires still but waiting for mad max style to come back in stock somewhere
You guys can totally bash me I'm fine with it, but how do sand paddles do on dirt, grass? I'm tired of not having traction

I have my stock tires still but waiting for mad max style to come back in stock somewhere
You guys can totally bash me I'm fine with it, but how do sand paddles do on dirt, grass? I'm tired of not having traction
Paddles are made for sand and sand only. Traction is a issue with all rigs. Just gotta practice your throttle control. I still break free with only a 29cc.

I’ve got a set of new trenchers sitting in the parts bin... ran about half tank on them, they seem nice but they were ballooning on me pretty bad ?

Took them off to tape them up and ended up changing them out for hostile slicks.

I personally like the stock 5iveT tires, they may not have the greatest traction but those fuçkers are durable AF, I bashed them in all types of terrain and they still look good.

I got a set of Hostile MXT’s one set is brand spanking new??, the other is mounted to some aluminum wheels getting used and abused ? These are some of my favorite tires since back in my baja days, super durable rubber.
the MadMax tires are the closest imitation I’ve seen to the MXT’s. Not sure about their durability tho as I’ve never tried them.

Hostile MXT’s for off road bashing ??

Hostile slicks for pavement/ parking lot bashing

If I’m bashing in loose gravel / pavement I run my stock Losi tires as I don’t wanna destroy the MXT’s and obviously the slicks perform horrible in loose gravel

And of course duke wants to run SAND PADDLES on a 5iveT to bash on grass/dirt fields. Sounds like a solid idea bro!

Make sure to run paddles upfront too for extra traction and steering abilities ☠️???????

I’ve got a set of new trenchers sitting in the parts bin... ran about half tank on them, they seem nice but they were ballooning on me pretty bad ?

Took them off to tape them up and ended up changing them out for hostile slicks.

I personally like the stock 5iveT tires, they may not have the greatest traction but those fuçkers are durable AF, I bashed them in all types of terrain and they still look good.

I got a set of Hostile MXT’s one set is brand spanking new??, the other is mounted to some aluminum wheels getting used and abused ? These are some of my favorite tires since back in my baja days, super durable rubber.
the MadMax tires are the closest imitation I’ve seen to the MXT’s. Not sure about their durability tho as I’ve never tried them.

Hostile MXT’s for off road bashing ??

Hostile slicks for pavement/ parking lot bashing

If I’m bashing in loose gravel / pavement I run my stock Losi tires as I don’t wanna destroy the MXT’s and obviously the slicks perform horrible in loose gravel

And of course duke wants to run SAND PADDLES on a 5iveT to bash on grass/dirt fields. Sounds like a solid idea bro!

Make sure to run paddles upfront too for extra traction and steering abilities ☠???????
You're a peepee ??
Just for that I'm ordering us both a set of sand paddles for the front

???

?️??

@Bluetickduke Mad Maxes are in stock at Daves Motors.

If you want "too much" grip on grass or dirt, just add some Kold Kutters. They don't slip at all, to an almost annoying degree... I've flipped my baja under power using them on my Hostiles in wet grass. The Mad Max Giant Grip gave me a solid drift in the same conditions. Sometimes a slight loss of traction is a good thing.

But if you want to burn money on sand paddles, by all means, go nuts! (y)

For sandpaddle on other surfaces vid check out whistlin Diesel. The knucklehead put them on his truck. Its a horrible ride until you go fast enough. They did suprisingly well in mud, and threw it crazy far. I think he shook his balljoints to pieces though.

@Bluetickduke Mad Maxes are in stock at Daves Motors.

If you want "too much" grip on grass or dirt, just add some Kold Kutters. They don't slip at all, to an almost annoying degree... I've flipped my baja under power using them on my Hostiles in wet grass. The Mad Max Giant Grip gave me a solid drift in the same conditions. Sometimes a slight loss of traction is a good thing.

But if you want to burn money on sand paddles, by all means, go nuts! (y)
yes there feking awesome grip?
but they will kill ur rims....☹FACT!..I've killed 2x silverbak rears on me baj so far running klods☹

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks