Pulling the trigger on a OBR 34 reed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What pinion and spur should I go for? Getting taylor transmission, titanium layshaft. Thinking 19/55 but not sure which brand to go with.

Also any kind of mod needed for throttle-brake line? I know it has to be a bit different. Just trying to think of everything before I make an order. Already have a 1242 carb, bartolone velocity stack, tgn triple filter, new motor mount screws, c12 fuel🥴 and such….Pairing it with the vrc bizeta pipe.

Thoughts on ddm metal pinion and spur with plastic transmission case with the obr 34 reed?
Buy what you can afford if you can’t afford the top quality stuff. I’d personally wait until I can swing it instead of buying lower quality components then it breaking and then being forced into buying the right stuff. With that being said I’m sure the ddm gears are good. If you can’t afford the tr quick diff case or the rcmax diff case then run the plastic one and start saving up.🤷‍♂️

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks