Raminator Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap ! I took it out , and I'm having fuel draw problems , starts fine but won't stay running , I'm thinking the tank plug n air vent might have a issue going on , such a drag , hauling it out there for nothing , but I'll get it figgered before next weekends bash session , we've got 6 drivers with us next week , dam VEKTA5 pulled the whole rear end off the trailing arms , cheap plastic connections can't handle the Taylor 35 torque I guess , but to some fools I just talk b.s. so what the heck do I know 😂🤣 , , this Z" dude is hillariouse , geuss we all need to go to engineering school before we're alound to be on this forum , but , entertaining to say the least

I think the tranny parts are from Taylor so should be easy enough to get
The V3 uses different parts for where the reverse mechanism works and that main shaft on the V1and2 is what was breaking
I’m guessing the upgraded parts are for the V3 tranny?

Ya I know
I have one spare shaft and that’s it
They don’t even have any more stock of the shaft on the website so not sure if they are even going to be available anymore
We might have to upgrade to the V3 parts
On another note how easy is your 50 to get started up?
Mine is an absolute bear to get running but once it starts it runs awesome

That’s what I have to do. I have to put a squirt right in the cylinder then it starts no problem
Wonder if richening the low would help
I don’t want to give it too much though as it runs awesome and has wheelie popping instant power down low

I think I figured out my issue with it hard starting
The black lever on my carb that I use to activate the choke ( or so I thought) doesn’t activate the choke it just sets high idle
The smaller metal tab below has to be moved to activate the choke
I was trying to start it without choking it no wonder it wouldn’t go lol

It ran fine before or did just start doing this?
If it ran good before and all of a sudden you have issues it sounds like something is amiss in the carb
Maybe a fuel needle is sticking/leaking or do you have too much pressure in the tank causing too much fuel to be forced to the carb thus flooding out the engine
Make sure air filter is clean and not over oiled

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks