Rampage MT Olimat Tuned Pipe

G-Man

What is going on fellas. Been a long time since I posted here with my Rampage. Here are a few pics of the pipe I installed over the summer. I really like the look and sound. I had a ddm Dominator on there for years and wanted a change. Check it out 20191130_222334.jpg20190720_181442.jpg
Here is a bit of footage of my Rampage MT. I have tons of videos on this channel of this truck. Its my favorite RC out of six 5th scales. Check it out

Top Dead Center

Looks good. Sounds good. Flies pretty good too. The first four minutes made me a little anxious. Thought you were going to T-bone the roller, then I thought you were going to smack the J-box. Cracked me up when it looked like taking out the grade stakes became a mission.:LOL:

G-Man

Looks good. Sounds good. Flies pretty good too. The first four minutes made me a little anxious. Thought you were going to T-bone the roller, then I thought you were going to smack the J-box. Cracked me up when it looked like taking out the grade stakes became a mission.:LOL:
Ahahahahaha! Thanks! I was feeling the same way about smacking into stuff. I got lucky a few times lol. The grade steaks. Dude I felt so bad about those. The guys Monday morning were probably angry at me. Thanks for checking out my video man!!