Rampage MT Olimat Tuned Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Man

What is going on fellas. Been a long time since I posted here with my Rampage. Here are a few pics of the pipe I installed over the summer. I really like the look and sound. I had a ddm Dominator on there for years and wanted a change. Check it out 20191130_222334.jpg20190720_181442.jpg
Here is a bit of footage of my Rampage MT. I have tons of videos on this channel of this truck. Its my favorite RC out of six 5th scales. Check it out

Looks good. Sounds good. Flies pretty good too. The first four minutes made me a little anxious. Thought you were going to T-bone the roller, then I thought you were going to smack the J-box. Cracked me up when it looked like taking out the grade stakes became a mission.:LOL:

Looks good. Sounds good. Flies pretty good too. The first four minutes made me a little anxious. Thought you were going to T-bone the roller, then I thought you were going to smack the J-box. Cracked me up when it looked like taking out the grade stakes became a mission.:LOL:
Ahahahahaha! Thanks! I was feeling the same way about smacking into stuff. I got lucky a few times lol. The grade steaks. Dude I felt so bad about those. The guys Monday morning were probably angry at me. Thanks for checking out my video man!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks