Rampage MT Upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does that spektrum bolt on with no mods into stock mount? Qi want to just run 1 servo too but wonder what other servos fit stock mount....
Hey man I wanted to update the single steering servo from the Spektrum S9020 to a Hitec D845WP. The Spektrum by looking at torque numbers at 7.4v is stronger than the Hitec, but I shredded three gear sets in the Spektrum within a year. So I decided to try the Hitec. It is a much stronger servo internally than the Spektrum. Oh and to use these servos, buy the aluminum Futaba servo mount Redcat offers. It is bigger than the stock mount. If you look at the bottom of the chassis there are two extra predrilled and countersunk holes for this Futaba mount to screw down with. I rode out the dual stock servos till they broke internally, then tried the single servo setup. Good Luck!
so 15kg and 15.7kg....(y)..they look heavier imo....(y)
Ya they do look heavier huh. Until I put it next to my Losi MTXL. I just got it a few weeks ago. Have yet to weigh it.20181104_135601.jpg

Last edited:
I use a bathroom scale. I weigh myself and note it, then hold the RC and step back on and subtract the difference. I thought the mtxl would be heavier than it is, but picking it up it really isn't.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks