RcJunkie Suzuki rm80

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y
Not sticking up for junkie one bit. But we all started somewhere with something. Biggest thing that sucks with this thing is its a basket case.
Yeah I know 😒, but it’s the best I can get for now… maybe in the future if I do nice with this I’ll get a nice bike… we also got plans to buy a house somewhere in Texas one day maybe… if that happens I’ll have some nice bikes

Needs a kick start and shift lever

But it turns over if he puts a vice grip on it
At least it’s not totally seized then. That’s a start but then again so are raw materials like aluminium and steel. Having blocks of those is also start if you machine them into something workable and useful.

You didn’t answer the question though. Are you still storing fuel in your house??? You said you would do something about it and show us. It’s one thing to burn yourself to death which nobody wants but what about your innocent family?

At least it’s not totally seized then. That’s a start but then again so are raw materials like aluminium and steel. Having blocks of those is also start if you machine them into something workable and useful.

You didn’t answer the question though. Are you still storing fuel in your house??? You said you would do something about it and show us. It’s one thing to burn yourself to death which nobody wants but what about your innocent family?
Don’t worry you will get your pic… I’m not home rn when I get home I’ll get u it… I took it out tho
So Junkie, any pics of the bike now you have it??
i Will get some today after they guy comes home from work
what?
Agreed miles.. and I say the kid has no experience to put this bike back together
well you guys can help me with that 🙂

Dude my first AND last dirtbike was a 85 kx125
I paid $800. For the bike then another 6 or 700.
On gear. The one thing i didn't buy was bark busters.. Really wish i did would have saved on a broken arm, 3 fingers and a leg.

I'm pretty sure that pile will probably definitely never fire up on its own. So junkie is safe
And pops will make it disappear sooner then later 😒💲💲💲💲💲

I got taken out by a sapling on a 06 kx125...the tree got hooked into the radiator shroud and pulled the bike right out from under me :LOL: 🤦‍♂️ ..... broken legs,ankles,arms,fingers and hell a collar bone or 2 is common on dirtbikes.... me on dirt luckily I broke nothing

I’ll run… I’m sure it will…
I appreciate all your concerns and it really means a lot to me… but I will be careful, and I will learn to ride safely… I’ll try my best not to build a death trap… but it will be a cheap build

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks