RcJunkie TLR 5b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went for a run today, I died and wouldnt start back, switched the plug and all good. And , WOW what a difference the bart pipe makes. Only one tank of easy running left (finished the first today), then I can let it rip, unfortunatly, rain tmrw and thurs here :(

Went for a run today, I died and wouldnt start back, switched the plug and all good. And , WOW what a difference the bart pipe makes. Only one tank of easy running left (finished the first today), then I can let it rip, unfortunatly, rain tmrw and thurs here :(
Is that the engine from me you are talking about? Glad Lance gave us a free plug in advance. Glad its getting use. :)

Alright guy, pls explain something, will a shorter v stack keep the filter closer to the engine. I mean dougs filter fits in the body and mine doesn't, we have the same filter, but I think he has a shorter v stack, I have a 1in.

Thinking about getting rid of the baja or losi (prob baja), just placed an order yesterday for an outlaw hybrid, 30dnt body, 50gt, rcmax superspikes, and hilantronics 5000 x3. About so swing by track day and pick up some plastics

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks