Reps 5t 2.0 v2 build thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So anyway figured out my issue. I took out my front cv's and gave it a run. Turn in was super responsive and my turning radius shrunk alot. Moral of this story running the thick fluid I have caused my truck to push and have very terrible turn in on asphalt. I'm going to try 10k tomorrow and report back @MonsterAir what wt are you running?

Mine is way too heavy as well. I have a lot of push in turns. I think I got 50k-1mil-50k in there now.

If I were to come down there this weekend I'd give 30k-50k-20k a try or something close to that. I also run a stock 32cc with a vrc pipe so I don't deal with as much ballooning or wheel spin as you.

@MonsterAir you better get your ass down here. So I have and I stand corrected from last time with my rear wt, I have 1k in the rear. So I had 100k plus a splash of 500k in the front. Center is 500k for control I need a push pull as we run awd/4wd setups. 2wd just loops out and is super hard to control.

Moving forward here I don't have traction issues, I don't have geometry issues what it boiled down to was the front tires wanted to spin at the same speed due to the front diff oil being too thick.

Now in my area of real cars I like welded, spools,lsd because I generally drive rwd stuff and I like the burnouts and slides when you lock the rear you get hop and poor rear end performance, so my perception of locking up the front to help turn it was wrong and I just put rear end issues in the front and since the front turns it wasn't a good idea. Also knowing that inside and outside tires like to turn at different speeds I essentially told them tough shite.

It was a learning lesson and what is done to 1:1 cars definitely rings true here.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks