Rovan Strugglin' (not company)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ,crap .I forgot about that Guy .thank for reminding us Polar .....Sorry for the big derail of this thread ,I actually was confused
an didnt know who you was talking about!

I am truely sorry an promise to quit ,an do my part in not 459-ing someone elses thread!....?
459-ing?
.ho..n stop lying btw?
quote u
"I am truely sorry an promise to quit ,an do my part in not 459-ing someone elses thread!...."......as if u will... :rolleyes: ..?

Six gallons doesn't seem that much, but then again im surprised a rovan engine made it that far ?? what you getting for your new motor? G320?
Six gallons was the last two years after I got my Losi 5T as my Dad and I would battle it out in the field. Over all I would say 10 total from 2011 to 2019 according to my record keeping on my gas cans.
I might go something a little bigger. After putting a 23T pinion gear in my Losi, its faster than the two-speed transmission on the Kracken, and I want to put hydraulic disc brakes and replace the mechanical discs currently on it because the brake and throttle linkage are in the incorrect location on the horn. so I have some time to ponder my options,but I'm buying a house this winter so a lot of my RC maintenance time will be consumed by that.

Six gallons was the last two years after I got my Losi 5T as my Dad and I would battle it out in the field. Over all I would say 10 total from 2011 to 2019 according to my record keeping on my gas cans.
I might go something a little bigger. After putting a 23T pinion gear in my Losi, its faster than the two-speed transmission on the Kracken, and I want to put hydraulic disc brakes and replace the mechanical discs currently on it because the brake and throttle linkage are in the incorrect location on the horn. so I have some time to ponder my options,but I'm buying a house this winter so a lot of my RC maintenance time will be consumed by that.
What size motor was in it? Personally, I'd get a g320. Super super reliable, has lots of aftermarket support and potential. Goes for pretty much zenoah infact

An they wont declare less value on forms either☹
That sucks mate ? where do you go to for parts then? Other than fleebay ?
Tbh i use very few actual model shops....? i do use on accassion Abbott's/silverbak....modelsport rarley....freeprawn is now long gone ☹....
Mainly ebay dude?...seems to work for me ?
Obv if i find sumin in a shop for sensble ££ then I'll buy it ?
And it don't help there's no decent..well stocked/helpful/knowledgeable shops anywere near me either..?. like none☹...

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks