Selwa's 4WD

SELWA

Thread starter #1
So here's what came in today for me today! Just have to add engine, wheels, electronics and a few things here and there.

35hqus3.jpg

2j5eyjb.jpg

SELWA

Thread starter #4
Not too bad at all. Since I built a Comp version the plastic regular one was perfect for bashing and our Canadian winters. If I didn't have landscaping to do today I'd have everything installed and give it a run. Even better was that when it came to the door the wife was out! :cool2:

Does it actually come all built up like that;....seems odd not to have the wheels included...?
I think they come with wheels, motor, etc (as they are RTR). They probably just need to be installed from new.

Looks good though. Would love to see more pics as I am keen on getting one of these when they are available down here.

SELWA

Thread starter #11
The RTR's come with everything and the non RTR's come with the engine and wheels. I have a contact in Europe which was able to ship the RTR to me without the wheels, engine and electronics. Saves on weight, I didn't need the engine, electronics and found the large wheels weren't that great

malta rc

very nice Selwa. You are making me want one:) Is that where the Samba is going to go?

I saw today at Advance they have one of those in stock (the not rtr version) Only $1400:devil2: I migh need to sell a few things.

I wonder what my wife would think:nono:

SELWA

Thread starter #14
very nice Selwa. You are making me want one:) Is that where the Samba is going to go?

I saw today at Advance they have one of those in stock (the not rtr version) Only $1400:devil2: I migh need to sell a few things.

I wonder what my wife would think:nono:
Thanks Al. That's were I'd like to put the Samba but $$ is tight. Property taxes are due this month!

SELWA

Thread starter #19
Selwa............. you got me looking around for deals on one of these things...... my wife might not let me hang around with you and brad any more if I end up doing something stupid:nono:
The 4WD conversion will be your best bet. She will not know the difference.:clown:

Have a look at mine and go from there.