Selwa's 4WD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not too bad at all. Since I built a Comp version the plastic regular one was perfect for bashing and our Canadian winters. If I didn't have landscaping to do today I'd have everything installed and give it a run. Even better was that when it came to the door the wife was out! :cool2:

Does it actually come all built up like that;....seems odd not to have the wheels included...?

I think they come with wheels, motor, etc (as they are RTR). They probably just need to be installed from new.

Looks good though. Would love to see more pics as I am keen on getting one of these when they are available down here.

The RTR's come with everything and the non RTR's come with the engine and wheels. I have a contact in Europe which was able to ship the RTR to me without the wheels, engine and electronics. Saves on weight, I didn't need the engine, electronics and found the large wheels weren't that great

very nice Selwa. You are making me want one:) Is that where the Samba is going to go?

I saw today at Advance they have one of those in stock (the not rtr version) Only $1400:devil2: I migh need to sell a few things.

I wonder what my wife would think:nono:

very nice Selwa. You are making me want one:) Is that where the Samba is going to go?

I saw today at Advance they have one of those in stock (the not rtr version) Only $1400:devil2: I migh need to sell a few things.

I wonder what my wife would think:nono:

Thanks Al. That's were I'd like to put the Samba but $$ is tight. Property taxes are due this month!

Selwa............. you got me looking around for deals on one of these things...... my wife might not let me hang around with you and brad any more if I end up doing something stupid:nono:

The 4WD conversion will be your best bet. She will not know the difference.:clown:

Have a look at mine and go from there.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks