Show us your Marder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much more stable, I have not flipped it yet and does not want to come around on its'self near as much (oversteer) The main reason for all the Monster parts is because I own a monster as well and its easier to keep spare parts that will fit them both and monster parts are more durable, esp frt end parts.

Pete

yeah ive been looking at that lwb chassis from alutec as well but as you say theres alot more to it than just the chasis body shell is the hardest part it would never look right with the beetle shell

yeah ive been looking at that lwb chassis from alutec as well but as you say theres alot more to it than just the chasis body shell is the hardest part it would never look right with the beetle shell

there is a LWB beetle on here & it looks awesome. I will try to find it & post a link.

yeah its pure class would love the skills/tools to make my own car,,,,,,it don't look to bad the shell onit i wonder if the bug shells for the 5t would suit it better

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks