Show us your Marder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in the garden it gets put on a bit of carpet and he puts a thimble full of fuel in the carb and starts it then its striped down polished and put straight back in its glass case under lock and key plus he wears white cotton gloves to handle it

in the garden it gets put on a bit of carpet and he puts a thimble full of fuel in the carb and starts it then its striped down polished and put straight back in its glass case under lock and key plus he wears white cotton gloves to handle it

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Will & Kate were at witton park yesterday!! 15000 turned out in the rain to see them :w00t: Next time you go Keith give me a shout & I will meet you over there - its only 30mins from here ;)

Thats funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

looking good how you getting on with the hpi rims pros/cons of the swap im still in two minds about changing mine over great to see another marbug heres a couple of my marbug

Last edited:
HPI rims are going well not had any problems with them yet only buckled one but it did take a fair old hit :lol: apart from that a good wheel plus a bit wider with the adapters fitted, Just gotta stop it turning over now.

mines not to bad now,it hardly spends any time on its roof,,,ive lowered it down and made it a bit softer on the shocks with the threaded adjustment rings,,,,using hpi oil 25wt front 35wt rear,,,no rear anti rollbar fitted but kept the front one this set up is working well at the mo

mines not to bad now,it hardly spends any time on its roof,,,ive lowered it down and made it a bit softer on the shocks with the threaded adjustment rings,,,,using hpi oil 25wt front 35wt rear,,,no rear anti rollbar fitted but kept the front one this set up is working well at the mo

I got the front anti roll bar but no rear & it helps loads. Using FG 2000wt shock oil all round, std springs at front & KCR balloon springs at back.

sweet im lovin it im a masive fan of the bugs the best looking off roader full stop im still working on a mould to make a carbon fibre one but due to me being lazey its taking ages

sweet im lovin it im a masive fan of the bugs the best looking off roader full stop im still working on a mould to make a carbon fibre one but due to me being lazey its taking ages

Yeah Im lovin the bugs 2 :cool2: They help grip roll as well cos it just rolls right over back onto its wheels :lol::lol:
You sound like me......full of good ideas but never enough time to start them :rolleyes:

its not the time its money at the mo im out of work due to long term illness and everytime i break the bug i go back 3 steps then plans go out the window im hoping to start making shell at somepoint this year the shell im using for the mould is nearly done just a bit more body work then i can start it

its not the time its money at the mo im out of work due to long term illness and everytime i break the bug i go back 3 steps then plans go out the window im hoping to start making shell at somepoint this year the shell im using for the mould is nearly done just a bit more body work then i can start it

Ah right - hope its not too serious bud. Bug shells will always sell well for extra cash ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks