Show us your Marder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am breaking in my new motor this weekend. Finally got mine finshed... well except I had to order the rear brake. I only need the front brake for break in anyway lol....

aluminum front and rear bulkheads, side motor plate, spur carrier, rear upper arms, front cable disc brakes, bearing alloy servo saver, 3300 mah matched battery pack, steel pinion, dif riser, chrome 29cc cy with red ano head, jp pipe, fh wheels, red ps cover and filter cover, custom cable throttle (mountain bike derailer and tamiya front arm), plastic gear cover, Hitec 645's for the throttle brake servos and I have to say those cheapo tower pro digital 1/4 scale servos are very fast and tons of power. also am ordering a set of the FG baj tires and wheels for our clay track
DSCI0012.JPG

DSCI0013.JPG

by "Braking In"
i hope you mean your mixing at 32:1 to 25:1, letting the motor warm up for a few minutes, then going out and RUNNING THE FUGG out of it. thats how i broke in all my new gasser motors and only deaths were from Sand/Dirt gallons later.
lol

nice rides peeps!
i have to say that marder Selwa posted up is one of the nicest Marders ive seen.

Im sure Ive posted on another similar thread but here it is anyway :D
No fancy bits here! I find the FG plastic more than capable of taking a good bashing!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My Marder. takes a bit of use/abuse! I run hpi paddles or hostile on the rear because I found I got stuck to much in the loose sand with the narrow fgs, and I run MT gear ratio because it was too fast for bashing.

fg4x41stday017.jpg

gets to kick the crap out of baja's too.
fg4x41stday013.jpg

seen a few seasons.
IMG00034.jpg

My marder now has MT frt suspension with single coil springs, that way I only need to stock one type of frt suspension.
fgs.jpg

PBJT

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks