Show us your Marder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was a bit mate bowel cancer but thats all sorted but im left with long term problems as long as i can still bash the bug im still alive and kicking

it was a bit mate bowel cancer but thats all sorted but im left with long term problems as long as i can still bash the bug im still alive and kicking

Sorry to hear that bud. Good news it was sorted in time and you are back enjoying your 5th again. Ive got reoccurring polyps which start bleeding from time to time so have to keep an eye on em! Had em cut out of my stomach a few times :(

it was polyps in my bowels ive had all my large intestines removed a few years back but now also have them in my stomach but i just get on with it no good crying about it i got given ten years to live when i was 21 but had the op and now ive got 2 kids a wife and lifes good theres allways somebody worse off just look at assad hes proper fiddlesticked lol

it was polyps in my bowels ive had all my large intestines removed a few years back but now also have them in my stomach but i just get on with it no good crying about it i got given ten years to live when i was 21 but had the op and now ive got 2 kids a wife and lifes good theres allways somebody worse off just look at assad hes proper fiddlesticked lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol: nearly spat amber nectar all over the laptop then - like your style!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: PMSL........sweet.
J.

it did the first day it got used with the new carbon bodyshell i had a full throttle run away across a field and straight into the sill of wagons car denting the sill and wrecking the bodyshell cracking the new ddm 29cc headkit that was being run in still if that never happend i wouldnt of changed it to the beetle or have the oddified 23

my marder

my car when i bought it didnt like the retro look loving the matt black!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0224.jpg
    IMG_0224.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 12
you have more :w00t::lol:

do you have a link so i see the rest?

there are 6 i think plus a few others dotted about the garage rafters:rolleyes:

some of them are on the forum

FG Leopard ....FG monster truck...MCD monster truck...FG touring car

the MCD baja 1000 ultimate and HPI baja ss needs putting together

cant get in me workshop to finish as yet:D its a tip:D

K....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks