Silicone Gorilla Guard for Transmitter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this would be pretty useful. I have never dropped my radio but I have put it on the pavement or ground more then once and kinda scratched it up. Mine isnt a very expensive radio, but for more expensive ones I think this is a good idea
That is my thoughts Z. I hate setting my transmitter down on the asphalt and concrete. Can scuff the bottom and heaven for bid it gets tipped over and hits the pavement...figure a lil protection cant hurt.

Yeah if you buy a super expensive phone woudlnt you want to protect your investment by putting a case on it ? Why risk such an expensive item for something so petty (looks) ?? That's dumb. The same way you put a cage on a bigbore (protect the cylinder), wax on your car (or ceramic coating, ppf, to protect the paint) , or whatever. My opinion of course If they made one for my radio I'd buy one

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks