Snow money and my 5t 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd give it a go crucial. I guess ill adjust by what is the biggest engine that can go into a 5t without having to go balls out without full upgrades to the chassis

Me too! I'm very critical of them because of this. It's a lot of unusable power but awesome to watch lol. The guy Z posted vid of in my Speed thread has a 65 and that thing seems to rip! Still leaves me wanting more speed if I spent that much.

Me too! I'm very critical of them because of this. It's a lot of unusable power but awesome to watch lol. The guy Z posted vid of in my Speed thread has a 65 and that thing seems to rip! Still leaves me wanting more speed if I spent that much.
If your just interested in speed, I'd say get a mcd or fg and a trans with at least 2 or 3 speeds. Stretching out a tall gear just sucks for the clutch, and begs for tons of power on a single speed trans. Think about it, an 1/8 w/ 3speed trans and a decent engine set up should hit 50+ easy with the right gears. These trucks do 40+ out of the gate with minimal mods. Gearing has to change or rpm has to go way up, or both.

If your just interested in speed, I'd say get a mcd or fg and a trans with at least 2 or 3 speeds. Stretching out a tall gear just sucks for the clutch, and begs for tons of power on a single speed trans. Think about it, an 1/8 w/ 3speed trans and a decent engine set up should hit 50+ easy with the right gears. These trucks do 40+ out of the gate with minimal mods. Gearing has to change or rpm has to go way up, or both.
I am but my pocket is not rdy for it. I'd LOVE to get over 100mph but for now I just push others to do the same so I can watch lol. Probably take 5k to get there.

My truck is just touching 50 mph with a 22t and 34 esp but im getting that in around 100-150ft in front of my house

So you prob had another 6-10mph left in it! I'd really enjoy watching a Losi rip at 80+ over grass!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks