Snow money and my 5t 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idc if it makes my truck go mach 1 I don't want any part of it :ROFLMAO:...the obr 34cc reed is peaking my interest but idk how much more power ill pick up and how much faster the truck will be

The brovan is nothing compared to a rcmax or alx Power, quality, and customer service wise. And the quality is still horseshit regardless if Bartolone built it or not, @G-Man bought one and they couldn't even set squish right ?‍♂️?‍♂️ and idk how you would fit a dirt bike engine in one of these things,the transmission and motors are massive in a dirtbike

Last edited:
The brovan is nothing compared to a rcmax or alx Power, quality, and customer service wise. And the quality is still horseshit regardless if Bartolone built it or not, @G-Man bought one and they couldn't even set squish right ?‍♂️?‍♂️ and idk how you would fit a dirt bike engine in one of these things,the transmission and motors are massive in a dirtbike
Thats why I pointed out the KT100 Yamaha kart motor , it would be cool to have 6 gears tho !

My though has always been proportionate to the money being spent. The 40gt is great, but for a few more dollars you get the bigger better engine. When spending 2k what's another $200.00 ?‍♂️
The whole truck cost a few dollars more then that motor ???
Obr is out. just bought the 4wd fg sportline

Attachments

• 20201018_183535.jpg
    20201018_183535.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 3
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks