Snow money and my 5t 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
only guessing here, the alx 85 is rated at 28hp, so the rcmax 80 is probably somewhere there, 71 probably 18-20. 65 id say is 16-17, 50-55, 13-15, 40-46 12-13. just my guess
I doubt that they are anywhere near those #'s ! a KT100 Yamaha is a 15 Hp motor ( these are REAL #'s from Yamaha ) on a can , on a pipe maybe 19-20.
For reference a 500cc GP 2 stroke NS500 Honda was 185 Hp , thats .37 Hp/CC , this is the MAX you can get that will last 1 race.

Last edited:
Doug its a 1:1 scale harley duh!
And buzzkill rice burner? Last time I checked the definition of rice burner its anything fwd has 4 cylinders and still goes nowhere with any amount of money dropped into it

buy whichever motor you want, neither are really better then the other. in some aspects maybe but i say buy whicher you like better.
I doubt that they are anywhere near those #'s ! a KT100 Yamaha is a 15 Hp motor ( these are REAL #'s from Yamaha ) on a can , on a pipe maybe 19-20.
For reference a 500cc GP 2 stroke NS500 Honda was 185 Hp , thats .37 Hp/CC , this is the MAX you can get that will last 1 race.
the 28hp figure came directly from malossi who are very well known in the scooter tuning world. the cylinder kit rcmax (stage6 race cylinder) used to use made 18 hp ( you can find dyno figures online ) . its not bs. under 71cc is just a my guess . 15hp for 100cc is way underpowered
Rcmax got back to me. No twins ?. 50cc is 3.65kg and the 65/71 are both 3.6kg. No mention of pipe so I'm going to assume those numbers are without.
alx makes a badass twin, just be ready to break out 4k + 2k for chassis upgrades lol and it wont fit losis

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks