Some of my FG Models (Mercedes C-291, 190E EVO, Porsche)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dbxl or 5ive t. The dbxl will be cheaper and you can sell off the boat anchor engine to recoop some costs. The 5ive t will be better out of the box. Till your done spending money on it you'll have about twice what you can sink into a dbxl. Having said the yes the 5ive t is the better platform. But if your just bashing, on a budget, and have no intentions of racing. The dbxl will serve you well. (If I had a do over right now and a decent budget I would get the 5ive t 2.0)

actually....?i thk this must of been what i seen other night???

nahh..onraod don't cut it for me .. ☹..unless a few of u have road cars then yeah it'll b a good laugh ?.....
Dbxl or 5ive t. The dbxl will be cheaper and you can sell off the boat anchor engine to recoop some costs. The 5ive t will be better out of the box. Till your done spending money on it you'll have about twice what you can sink into a dbxl. Having said the yes the 5ive t is the better platform. But if your just bashing, on a budget, and have no intentions of racing. The dbxl will serve you well. (If I had a do over right now and a decent budget I would get the 5ive t 2.0)

Yeah, I think from the input from you guys my choices are narrowed down to the 5T or DBXL. I just need to decide which. :unsure: I do prefer the look of the Buggy over the Stadium Truck, wish someone made better body options for the 5T, such as a rally car, dakar truck etc.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks