spents hpi baja bitsa 45 build,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is one ugly cut isn't he??‍♂️ forgot you lot where in the naughty corner ? well let's hope that you can get a run in there somewhere ??
lmao doug , yep the floppy haired fecker :ROFLMAO: ,
where i am aint as bad though, were still in tier 2, but he just removed the 5 day xmas thing and reduced it to 1 day now,
i'm in the north of england,
its london and the southeast thats gone into tier 4,
but yeh hopefully i can get out and do a few runs (y), am on the edge of the forestry so as long as no ones lookin :D,

Ok so more like a break in the weather is what you need??......where you Merceyside ....?

yeh a break in weather doug, my disability don't help though, i always end up covered in crap when it rains etc :ROFLMAO: ,
plus can only get to certain areas to bash an that,
nah i'm opposite side of the country doug, near scarborough,
i think mark35 is over mersey way

Can just imagine operating a chair in wet muddy conditions???? right ok coz I was gonna say you close to mark? well I guess not ??‍♂️
lmao oug yeh, pushing a chair in wank weather goes sort of,''ah feck, FECK, FEEEEEEEECK, FECKIN STUCK:ROFLMAO:''
and even worse if i get a 1/5 scale stuck, i once drowned the fg totally in the forestry, water over the roof, so was FEEECK, FECKIN COVERED IN CRAP AND NOW I HAVE TO GET WET AN ALL :LOL:, mrs spents just laughed at me , as usual :ROFLMAO:
yeh marks roughly same height northwards but on the opposite coast doug so nah, not close :ROFLMAO:, its roughly 130miles or so from east to west here though, live on the skinny part of the country :LOL:,
Sorry for your commie utopia you live in mate, it's not going to much better here state side soon. Our commandant will soon be in office.
lol sean, well its been a complete shiteshower all year with covid :LOL:,
do this, do that, nah i changed my mind, oops changed it again etc etc,
tbh if someone bothered to feed us the correct info instead of treating us all like mushrooms, (keep us all in the dark and feed us bs i mean''
things woulda been sorted ages ago i reckon,
not sure what to make of things state side sean, but i'm sure we'll find out what new dude has in store for ya soon,

Last edited:
lmao oug yeh, pushing a chair in wank weather goes sort of,''ah feck, FECK, FEEEEEEEECK, FECKIN STUCK:ROFLMAO:''
and even worse if i get a 1/5 scale stuck, i once drowned the fg totally in the forestry, water over the roof, so was FEEECK, FECKIN COVERED IN CRAP AND NOW I HAVE TO GET WET AN ALL :LOL:, mrs spents just laughed at me , as usual :ROFLMAO:
yeh marks roughly same height northwards but on the opposite coast doug so nah, not close :ROFLMAO:, its roughly 130miles or so from east to west here though, live on the skinny part of the country :LOL:,

lol sean, well its been a complete shiteshower all year with covid :LOL:,
do this, do that, nah i changed my mind, oops changed it again etc etc,
tbh if someone bothered to feed us the correct info instead of treating us all like mushrooms, (keep us all in the dark and feed us bs i mean''
things woulda been sorted ages ago i reckon,
not sure what to make of things state side sean, but i'm sure we'll find out what new dude has in store for ya soon,
Hes made his plans clear. Shite show to come. Boot on the neck is real heavy. Taxes to raise through the roof, strip what little rights we have away. Big government making the rich, richer, and keeping the poor, poor. Wouldnt be surprised if we had to start speaking Chinese soon as well. Well see.

Hes made his plans clear. Shite show to come. Boot on the neck is real heavy. Taxes to raise through the roof, strip what little rights we have away. Big government making the rich, richer, and keeping the poor, poor. Wouldnt be surprised if we had to start speaking Chinese soon as well. Well see.
tbh sean it sucks don't it ?
if thats gonna happen at your end then thats total wank mate,
as for us over here we have no feckin idea whats happening wi brexit etc, or how there gonna shaft us after 1st january,
time will tell i suppose,

i do tend not to get into political stuff on forums cos usually ends up in arguments over the slightest differences of opinion, ( i don't mean this small exchange by the way) (y)

Easy fix though ?? ......just a pitty we gonna have to wait 4 months for a run out it?

Hey Doug we don't stop bashing coz of bad weather, if we did we would never get bashing. Think I brought home another bucket of mud and grass from yesterday's bash.

Spents, have you seen the video's of a 30 DNT with the 45 in it? Doesn't seem to run too bad, but also doesn't appear to be any different from my 29cc in its speed etc.

no not seen vids of the 30 DNT with the 45 in yet kev, only seen a few baja vids with em in,like sean above says though, no point in a big bore unless it can pull taller gears,
big bores rev lower but have more torque lower down the range, so can pull a taller gear,
i'll have a looksy and see if i can find any 30 DNT vids of the 45 (y),
was the vid you saw a stock 45 kev ?
hopefully i can get my 45 running better than stock soon, i aint even had it started yet though :LOL:,

no not seen vids of the 30 DNT with the 45 in yet kev, only seen a few baja vids with em in,like sean above says though, no point in a big bore unless it can pull taller gears,
big bores rev lower but have more torque lower down the range, so can pull a taller gear,
i'll have a looksy and see if i can find any 30 DNT vids of the 45 (y),
was the vid you saw a stock 45 kev ?
hopefully i can get my 45 running better than stock soon, i aint even had it started yet though :LOL:,
I think it was a stock 45, may of been on Facebook I saw it. The guy transports his rig using his mobility scooter and seems to run on small areas of grass.

I think it was a stock 45, may of been on Facebook I saw it. The guy transports his rig using his mobility scooter and seems to run on small areas of grass.

can't find owt on spewtube with a 45 rovan in a 30 DNT kev, plenty in 5ive t and bajas though,
seen quite a few running lean as feck as well, which was an issue from what i've seen,
along with heat issues, but that was on the older engines when they first came out,
will find out for myself soon enough :LOL:,

slight delay finishing the baja build up, xmas stuff getting in the way of shop time, it will be done soon though (y),

a slight back track with the kill switch,
coil and switch removed again :LOL:,

one of my pet hates is stuff that don't fit right, kill switch pushes out of the fan case a tad on one side when its fitted,
so removed it to mess around with the wiring to try and make a bit more space,

i wernt out there long though, this is how cold it is in the workshop even with the heating on :ROFLMAO:
back in the house where its toasty warm again, kill switch can wait (y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks