Stock speed for 5t 2.0 V2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you get away with just getting the kv153 - Vertigo Vekta.5 Clutch Carrier Unit or do you need to get the rear and top plates as well?
I am probably going with the esp molded 34cc engine from DDM and changing the gearing for the trapdoor tires.
Get the entire transmission. Buy once cry once. Better Gering options, and the trans won't flake out often a wile. But if your set on running the stock trans, there are plenty of guys that have them laying around so you have no shortage if cheap spares.

Get the entire transmission. Buy once cry once. Better Gering options, and the trans won't flake out often a wile. But if your set on running the stock trans, there are plenty of guys that have them laying around so you have no shortage if cheap spares.
I'll just bite the bullet and get all 3 pieces. Have you tried the t90 billet transmission?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks