Stock speed for 5t 2.0 V2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like my vekta kv5tt, nothing wrong with it, not sure what you mean by steer clear of it🙄
It’s just not a great platform. It’s not the worst Rc in the world but if you compare it dollar for dollar with the other options then it’s clearly the worst one, but it depends on what he wants to do with it. Plus small bores aren’t fun in wide open fields. If your running a small bore truck you most likely want to do jumps, turns and run on dirt. Slap on some genesis wheels, get a big bore and run in a field and the kv5tt is fine. I’m not throwing shade on your rig it’s fiddlesticking sexy and runs amazing, but how much money is invested into that thing? I’d think about $5k

Sorry my bad that came off wrong, and thank you for the compliment. Dude I agree there is a good bit spent on mine, but at my own fault I did go overkill. And 1000% agree smallbore is no fun for just field bashing. It definitely matters what his end goal is and with what his intentions are or rc style will be. I came in buying my vekta thinking the same, was gonna take my vekta racing with you boys after watchimg all the Baisley and p1rc vids, but didn't know nothing, I just would have been laughed at. So I built it into a bigbore field basher, if I knew beforehand I would have chosen like you the MCD w5 as my 4wd platform. A little bit off from 5k😭..I could build 2 mcds for what I have in this vekta, around 8k here now. The MCDS are without a doubt the best you can get for your money.

Sorry my bad that came off wrong, and thank you for the compliment. Dude I agree there is a good bit spent on mine, but at my own fault I did go overkill. And 1000% agree smallbore is no fun for just field bashing. It definitely matters what his end goal is and with what his intentions are or rc style will be. I came in buying my vekta thinking the same, was gonna take my vekta racing with you boys after watchimg all the Baisley and p1rc vids, but didn't know nothing, I just would have been laughed at. So I built it into a bigbore field basher, if I knew beforehand I would have chosen like you the MCD w5 as my 4wd platform. A little bit off from 5k😭..I could build 2 mcds for what I have in this vekta, around 8k here now. The MCDS are without a doubt the best you can get for your money.
Nah seriously no egos at baisley or p1 we just love having new people come out. I’ve spent many hours tinkering with the kv5tt though. 2 of my buddies have them (had) the main issue with them is the suspension is too soft and the car is too narrow. The only real option for the shocks is to swap them out with rr5 shocks which are a big chunk of money. The rig can be made to not flip as much by increasing the track width but the issue is that since the shocks are so soft and so much weight is so high the body roll when turning or is outrageous. Also none of the vektas are known for jumping very well the lse is fine but the trophy truck loves to nose dive🤷‍♂️ I would get one as my fourth rig but I wouldn’t recommend one to someone that has had none before or don’t plan to add another to the fleet.

So at a park🤷‍♂️ not ment to compete in a official race🤔 so a basher. What i was getting at was the suspension design is that of a dest racer👍🏻
Most everyone by me is a basher even our “race events” are really bash events. There’s only a few of us that are really serious about racing

When it comes to driving, I am boring. I will spend days tinkering just to drive for 30 minutes and go home. I just want a sick looking ride to build, tinker with, and occasionally drive. The jumps I hit are mainly low and long. Maybe five to 6 feet off the ground and land 15 feet later. If I want to fly and break stuff, I have an xmaxxx for that.

Heck no! Y'all just make me want all the things. I came on here to ask about the 5t and now have to go buy a Vekta!
Just messin. I got some great feedback that helped me make a choice. Thanks to you all! It's good getting information on stuff I would have never thought about asking.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks