Taylor and VEKTA5 bonding story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir , I just wanted to use the stock stuff for first time fire up , Wich one would you recommend ? I'm pretty sure I'm m starting it today , I also had to put different mounting bolts in that intake , stock ones weren't long enuff , didn't like doing that , ended up with a Philips in head instead of a Allen head , the billet wouldn't prolly need longer bolts I'm hoping ?

Last edited:
That's what they told me also , well the bonding story is compleat !! Pumped the ball , pulled three times , shits n purrs like we a kitten ! And rep ! All electronics work perfectly !!! Getting air in the fuel line , not sure why , I'm gunna try and move the pickup inside the tank a bit , pull in on the hose or push ,,, I see how it goes

Wow ! Love this buggy and engine !! Ran a little rough at first , installed a full force gas line kit , solved the problem , ran it for like 45 minutes , not one flaw , pump in the ball one pull it's running , very happy with my build , still got it the hubs to change , and apply the graphics and taylor wheels , and it's compleat !! YA ! RIGHT !! 😵‍💫🧐😂🤔

Finally , got it all together !! Got the blood brothers graphics , took for ever to get them , then the tube they came in was crushed , worked most of the kinks out of them , and went ahead and administered them , came out o k , but could be better , those dam Taylor tires are a great way to airiate your lawn I tell ya

Attachments

• IMG_20220325_155153424_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220325_155153424_HDR.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20220327_081727206_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220327_081727206_HDR.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 27
FREEKN WOW !!! I just purchased two 2 inch Taylor foamless wheels for my VEKTA5 , I've got the 3 inch on the back , well the funny thing is i also purchase two tires for the back of my suburu , Taylor wheels ,$180 ,suburu tires , $194 , somehow I believe you guys are the only people I can reveal such stupidity r ,,uh"" fun ? Wow perspective of the word perspective ??? 🤓🤓🤓😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

FREEKN WOW !!! I just purchased two 2 inch Taylor foamless wheels for my VEKTA5 , I've got the 3 inch on the back , well the funny thing is i also purchase two tires for the back of my suburu , Taylor wheels ,$180 ,suburu tires , $194 , somehow I believe you guys are the only people I can reveal such stupidity r ,,uh"" fun ? Wow perspective of the word perspective ??? 🤓🤓🤓😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Lol. I get it.
You want to something about me? I have no concept of money.
I love spending money! This hobby has helped me succeed.
Let’s see a pic!

SOOOOO,,,,,, got this in the mail a while back , thrush washer upgrade for the Taylor 35 I have in my VEKTA5, gunna take r back out and start wrenching!! Yeeeeeehaaaaaw !!! Try to get it done before the hawks game today ! 🤣🧐🤓

Attachments

• IMG_20221009_060205277.jpg
    IMG_20221009_060205277.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 10
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks