TAYLOR RC 35cc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O. K. , From now on all 35 motor videos are banned , I'm gonna end up single n homeless , I'm odering a a new vekta 5 roller on Thursday , I'll get paid up on that then get me a 35 , and see if she doesn't sell my other cars by then 🥴🥵
Go for it , I’m already laying the ground work for my next leaning towards the vekta 5 tt. I don’t know what it is about the vekta I just really enjoy it compared to my other cars

So as I'm studying this thing , I owned one for a couple years , did alot to it , as I remember it's got what's called a vertigo transmission in it ? How does this 35 hook up to that or does it , I think I heard him say there's a adapter for the vertigo ? I sure could use some advise there
Alrighty then I'm excited to see how your new motor does , I've got a losi 5uve myself but I live how it is now , so I gotta start from the tires up , literally , got have the Taylor rc wheels of course 😃😆😵‍💫mo money mo money !!

Last edited:
Lucky the tlr bell housing has a a vertigo mount spot ....but only one bolt. For all three to work youd need the vertigo universal clutch housing 👍🏻 i don't have that😭 ill also have to fab a bracket for the plug protector 👍. I'm sure these little point will be fixed by the time it hit the shelves.

yup not a scam just paypal the money friends and family not goods and services because this is not a scam
it says rovan on it but they only did that to hide it and it even has 36cc
it can be reed converted
$7.5k forum discount
REAL taylor even if it says rovan it just has an extra cc for more power
not a scam

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks