TAYLOR RC 35cc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the vekta 5 , the kv5t is just another losi 5t kinda , tell you one thing , I'll be getting the chassis gaurd netting this time around , the vekta is a teardown job to clean it , not depending my new 35 in Mudd , like I did before on the stock one wow what a chore to clean that thing

I had John at Detroit hold me one when they come in. He said their not doing pre-orders and they won't be numbered like the big bigbore engines but told him I want one of the first off the line when there ready
Sorry for the screen shot, but Darren Longford posted the price on Instagram

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220101-114314_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220101-114314_Instagram.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 14
I had John at Detroit hold me one when they come in. He said their not doing pre-orders and they won't be numbered like the big bigbore engines but told him I want one of the first off the line when there ready
Sorry for the screen shot, but Darren Longford posted the price on Instagram

I was thinking of getting into something a bit more exciting than what I have now. I will be on board with this engine. It would work out well with the project I have completed but thought about swapping the Rovan 36cc with a Zenoah ESP ported with 34cc stroker. The entire back half of my project car was made with Taylor/RCMAX stuff. The new 35CC engine will work out for me. Now I have to seek vendors, Detroit Performance RC may be one I go to first.
Time for the real deal small bore from industry leader Taylor rc💪🏻😎
Thanks for sharing this.
I need to ask about the gears you were using with the test motor? Any info on the carb you were using? I am on board with this new engine. Not sure the wheelie bar is desired but if required I am ok with that.

Last edited:
I was thinking of getting into something a bit more exciting than what I have now. I will be on board with this engine. It would work out well with the project I have completed but thought about swapping the Rovan 36cc with a Zenoah ESP ported with 34cc stroker. The entire back half of my project car was made with Taylor/RCMAX stuff. The new 35CC engine will work out for me. Now I have to seek vendors, Detroit Performance RC may be one I go to first.

Thanks for sharing this.
I need to ask about the gears you were using with the test motor? Any info on the carb you were using? I am on board with this new engine. Not sure the wheelie bar is desired but if required I am ok with that.
Gears i have for it are 19/55 and 20/54 .
Carb is a rooster tail 990 full mod💪🏻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks