#taylorrc Big change coming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been in the works for a bit, he was trying to fight them but the expense could have bankrupt him. So a rebrand it was, unfortunate but I don't think we will see a big change. Just a name to me, he always has had my support
Well Mike Taylor will still have my full support name change is not the end of the world👍🏻
The name never got mike Taylor were the brand is now! It’s his quality parts superiors customer service and innovative Rc parts design!!
I’ve bin with mike since day one and will carry on!!
TAYLOR RC 4 LIFE💪🏻😍🔥🔥

No issues here! Will gladly support and help Mike out through this change..anything we can do to help further him and his business regardless of the change! It does stink he has to change his "brand" he has built, to accommodate something so ridiculous, but business is business. Great thing is, the name doesn't make a man or his products or his amazing service. Just a small hiccup in time for Mr. Taylor. #taylorrc 🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks