The πŸ™ krakenbone beater 🀣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bibbity bobbity spot on doug (y)(y),
yor were ragging the sack off it and only very minor fixes (y),
didnt even look like ya broke the pin brace either
Pim brace is still 100%πŸ‘πŸ» and as luck would have it i just bought a set of ti clipless pins so ........ thankfully I have spares on handπŸ‘πŸ»
This is what I do πŸ‘†
Bajas feking ripping
Its the only wayπŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ»

Yeah im pleased with it😌
Good run there mate. Id be pretty happy with how she's turned out if I was you. Sucks you broke again, but not a bad fix tbh.
Damage report πŸ€” as far as I can tell after stripping parts off its just the hinge pin πŸ‘πŸ» shock is good and the arm😘 and the crud guards did there job coz hostile boots are still in one piece πŸ‘ 20210513_091040.jpg20210513_091101.jpg20210513_091125.jpg20210513_091341.jpg
P.s check out the socks and flops todayπŸ˜˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ™„πŸ˜‰

K so beater is ready for another thrashing πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€£
Replaced the bent hinge pinπŸ‘πŸ» drilled out the hexes and put 5mm pins in (hammered in mind youπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£)
Adjusted the rear turn buckels for less camber crud guards back onπŸ‘πŸ»20210513_171646.jpg20210514_113947.jpg
When I rebuilt the diff no so long ago I filled the diff case with grease πŸ‘πŸ» like a lot😳🀣 here a some pic after 1 tank πŸ‘πŸ» it didn't seep as much as I thought πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ looks ok20210514_114008.jpg

All 2 of mine are sitting in the reciever boxes.. the kraken one haric made is good to hold a fire but the plastic losi one well yea that will burn... likewise doug every charge I make sure they are all smooth and no damage

I run lipo or LiFe in every rig, 5th and 1/10th. Always taken out to be balance charged. Doesn't matter if its a 2000 mah 2s LiFe, a 2200mah 2s Lipo or a 10000mah 6S lipo.
I had one swell up suddenly, a Turnigy 6s 6500mah battery, its been sat in a salty bucket for over a year now.

Bet this has come back to haunt meπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£Screenshot_20210524-080159_Samsung Internet.jpg
Couple months back I did a rebuild with this small ding on the ring gearπŸ€”πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Gonna open my diff today and checkπŸ‘πŸ»
Side note πŸ€” anyone who said not to worry about it will receive a complimentary holiday from the sheriff
to the
looney tunes halloween GIF

Dungeon 🀣

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks