The 5ive-t on meth thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@TODD yea I know like i said this endeavor was prior to us talking about going heavy on the oil and it's just proves what you said is 100% right with needing way more oil.

So as far as the damage the first seize was the plating transfered go the piston and this time the piston transferred to the cylinder where the plating was absent.

Ah... OK.. was going to say if all it was is transferred aluminum on it. There is a trick to getting it off cleanly but when I looked at original pics i did see scaring on it so figured maybe was no good.

yea todd i wasnt extremly worried about blowing the cy engine and i figured it was a proper engine to abuse and just be dumb with. as for the restrictor plate size is it still the 11.11mm obr has on their site? i noticed while running just methonal i had used the standard ddm 1" v-stack and it didnt mind the added air and the plug was farily wet with not running or restarting issues.

Update to the thread. Meth and nitro are extremely unforgiving fuels, at this time I'm going to let this 5ive live a semi normal life with the donated esp 34 from my race truck.

and to those that wonder parts interchangeability that's a 2.0 center driveline in there except the center cv's. It has a 2.0 center tower,brakes,62 spur/21pinion and 2.0 vertigo clutch setup. 20230805_221005.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks