The Beetle is back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya we tend to drift the 4wd's. those tires are now sitting on my shelf and I put the old semi tires on. much better traction. this is last run with those crap F1 tires. right after this I swapped tires and could drive without fear of touching the throttle. I could barely touch the throttle without spinning out... and then one of the redcat rally drifting. vids aren't that great but hey

Last edited by a moderator:
not at all. I have drawn out tracks with sidewalk chalk and they laugh. I actually sold some rc's that day. 1 of the truckers lives just outside calgary and I told him about the group that races them friday nights there (next province over), and the hobby shop that sells them. he was going to get himself a semi and his kid a 4wd mt of some sort to bash on their property...

those guys see my semi and usually come over to ask how much. security guard in the building watches us on the cameras. we never made a track, just wanted to go out and run these things a bit. I have to take a leaf blower down and clean the lot sometime. but even if we hit a truck, we'd only be hitting their rims LOL or a bumper. so they know we'd lose badly. been running while they wrench their trucks. it's real close to home, and behind the building with no streets close so very remote.

it's nice knowing I have a place can always go run on the weekend without a complaint to happen. the sandy area used to be an auto wrecker years back... now it's just piles of sand for miles to compress the boggy stuff to be able to build on. probably be sandy for another 5 yrs at least... more like 15 cuz some of that sand has been there at least 15 allready haha... down that area it's mostly auto wreckers

Well I understand the rain we are having now. Sometime in the next hour that Tsunami is supposed to hit my location. I decided to stay home today. I don't think it will be as bad as some say but hey why take a chance. dam I wanted to run this weekend but spunds like it's going to be a wet one. We are going to jam tomorrow. another hobby ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks