The car too heavy on the front?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻
exactly GIF

The kv5tt is a dog poop platform out of the box. It would need a ton of $$$ to turn it into a decent rig. I would steer clear
since It’s your first 5th scale, go with losifivet 2.0. You will spend a lot of money on the vekta. Speaking from experience. I own both👍🏼
+1 losi 2.0 as a starter rig.
Thanks all, look like KTT is not for me, sadly, @Haric your CNC skill excellent, hopefully someday I can put your parts in my car.

I have some but with electronic. I prefer SCT or desert buggy look.

As we have said, start with the Losi 5T, get a taste for it and see what you think. Or even the 30 degrees north truck by BWS Racing, its about half the price of a new losi 5T and not a bad clone, it'll give you an idea if 5th scale is for you.

As we have said, start with the Losi 5T, get a taste for it and see what you think. Or even the 30 degrees north truck by BWS Racing, its about half the price of a new losi 5T and not a bad clone, it'll give you an idea if 5th scale is for you.
It sell here in my country with nearly the price of losi. How about quality of 30* north compared to rovan?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks