The law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rc stoner

Hi guys today I got pulled up by 2 police in a van for using my baja on the street and got told I needed insurance for it told them it's a toy they said due to it having a engine it's classed as a motor vehicle and went on to say if I get caught using it on the roads again they will take it and have it crushed

Interesting. I would of told them thats its not classified as a motor vehicle and that is exempt from registration and insurance laws and is even exempt from observing posted speed limits.....ive gained the attention of police driving my cars around because it sounds like a dirtbike but never had peepee cops

Hi guys today I got pulled up by 2 police in a van for using my baja on the street and got told I needed insurance for it told them it's a toy they said due to it having a engine it's classed as a motor vehicle and went on to say if I get caught using it on the roads again they will take it and have it crushed
Where do you live? Just so I make sure not to go there .

What state you live in bro?? Cops in a van normally are CSI or undercover if they are in uniform then your pipe must disturbed them, or they like your Baja and want to test drive it because it run faster than their van🤣🤣

Last edited:
not sure on other countries laws, but in the uk its classed as a toy,
the police you came across have no idea of the law or were just being arsey cos you were running in the street,
the most they could do you for is noise,or public nuisance,
heard what you said before in the uk though,
just move on if police stop ya, or as a motor vehicle in the uk comes under classification of having to have a place for a passenger,
ask em where the passenger sits if it happens again :ROFLMAO:,

I got pulled over on a ride on mower once 🤷‍♂️ ....cops were just being pricks i was 15. They asked for license and registration and I said your kidding right its a ride on mower
Back in the day when i ran tow trucks. I got to impound a HOMEY MADE bicycle with a chainsaw engine and the tip of a Louisville slugger bat driving the wheel. Homey was drunk BUT the cop said it was a motor vehicle😂

52A42DDE-DB84-44E5-80F4-9E2968A68F8F.jpeg
This is my on road place to test and tune my Baja (sold) when I first pick this place to run I was worry that it is prohibited but this is what my wife said “ go for it the worse thing could happen is they ask you to leave” 😂😂😂

Attachments

• 2AFABA2C-E009-4967-8FF3-8298194A1429.jpeg
    2AFABA2C-E009-4967-8FF3-8298194A1429.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 5
"just because you can doesn't mean you should". I'll play the devil's advocate, what if you are road ripping your 30# Kraken at 30+mph and you accidentally T-bone a 6 y/o kid who accidentally drove their bike out into the street ? Always pick your battles wisely. Sure you can act all tough guy and tell the cops to go f^k themselves when they try to bust your balz about road bashing but think about your actions first. You piss them of and they won't forget it and if you live in a small town the cops can make your life a lot more miserable than you can make theirs. I get it, finding safe bashing spots is a real challenge. I'm sure you could find a safe and empty parking lot to get your on-road speed itch scratched. (strictly just my opinions )

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks