The OMG!! ebay thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your DESPERATELY looking for a "Raminator", here's your chance!! ONLY $4500.00 ?

Raminator Rc Monster Truck 1:5 Scale. $4500.00

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/303307446786
You know you want it- lol ?

Originally $2800,what someone I know said price was Sooo..
What in the hell was this guy smoking when he listed that, nearly 2000 more than what primal charges ??? yeah he'll no.
It’s for serious rc monster truck collectors...
Is this a joke or being serious? I really can't tell this go around ?

Attachments

• Capture+_2019-10-05-12-56-13.png
    Capture+_2019-10-05-12-56-13.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Nope, Don't know why you'd think I'd be lying about something like that. I take advantage of them a lot,meaning seller is motivated to sell.
I recieved pm from seller. I get 2-8 special offers a day,literally. Sellers send them to people all the time,if you show any interest in item. I guess hoping someone will bite on the lower price offer. If your very active and have a history of buying certain type items, they know and you might receive a special offer.
Now call me a liar.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-12-00-57-36.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-12-00-57-36.png
    192.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_2019-10-12-01-00-23.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-12-01-00-23.png
    240.5 KB · Views: 8
Nope, Don't know why you'd think I'd be lying about something like that. I take advantage of them a lot,meaning seller is motivated to sell.
I recieved pm from seller. I get 2-8 special offers a day,literally. Sellers send them to people all the time,if you show any interest in item. I guess hoping someone will bite on the lower price offer. If your very active and have a history of buying certain type items, they know and you might receive a special offer.
Now call me a liar.
Oh poop nice dude. I don't get those lol ? reason why I thought you were ?ing was cuz that emoji ?

TBH, that's actually a pretty legit build. Skopod built the first 60cc engine system for the Baja, really the only big bore at the time, and paved the way for the likes of ALX and RCMax. Same goes for the Skunkworks tranny. They built the first 2 speeds for Bajas out of a garage in 2007. I watched the entire thing unfold on both counts. The owner spent well over twice the current asking price to build this rig back in the day.

As a piece of US 1/5th scale history, this car is something of a unicorn and is actually worth something. The only problem is that no one gives two shits about that kind of stuff, and why should they? Anyone willing to pay that price will know what they're buying and will probably never run the thing, so it will never live up to its potential anyway.

I never really understood the concept of dropping that kind of money on a shelf queen, but everyone has their own perspective.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks