The punisher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still managing to get stuff done even working. Usually about 5am before I go to work lol. Got the servos installed, they are a touch larger so needed some dremel work, and the JS steering turnbuckles and rcmax pieces. View attachment 74474View attachment 74475View attachment 74476View attachment 74477View attachment 74478View attachment 74479View attachment 74480
Looking great sir! Can't wait to see how you like those servos. I ran Savox for my reverse and throttle. Have yet to update my brake and steering servos.

Little update, 3am got the brake cables installed, and the throttle cable (these were burned from the fire). Was working on the reverse cable, but not sure if the trans needs to come all the way out to replace it? Thinking about just the reverse delete. @rickany clue if the trans needs removed completely?

Should be able to keep the transmission in place. Just pull frame braces front and rear and then pull open both sides of the transmission covers. While your in there check to make sure your grub screws are loctited and tight as a lot have been loose. Then throw some fresh grease in. Most have been pretty dry. I have been blessed with not having to replace that cable but @Relic-1 had to and has personal experience with it.

Well it is basically back together, I said screw reverse and left it lol. Wrapped the main harness as apparently they don't come like that from primal, ran the brake and throttle cables also. Still have to run the main harness to the front, program servos and all that happy crap. But got a big chunk done at 3am 🤣20210628_125004.jpg20210628_125025.jpg20210628_125009.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks