Time line shift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it doesn't get quarantined again when it crosses the border.:eek:
How's things there anyway?
Our borders are closed now but they're still letting planes in.o_O
Having to vote yesterday was ridiculous but we postal voted weeks ago to avoid the booths.

Im sure it wiil be sent through as it is cargo (esentual service)
Our border is closed? not much gooing on?‍♂️
Hers a view out the front window??20200329_153246.jpg
At least yi u did not have to que to vote ?
How did it pan out with sick person at your office?
I hope it doesn't get quarantined again when it crosses the border.:eek:
How's things there anyway?
Our borders are closed now but they're still letting planes in.o_O
Having to vote yesterday was ridiculous but we postal voted weeks ago to avoid the booths.

He's not showing any symptoms after 8 gays so we should be OK.
That looks like my street - no one around.
I went into town on Thursday and it's quiet too.
Had the local IGA just about to myself.

That's a fair size ??
I got 10000 squares = 1 hectare ?
But luck would have it only 1/4 is mowing?
One hectare is what, 2.5acres? Thats alot to cut with a string trimmer. I use a 72" bush hog on 11.87 acres and it takes me all day to cut the grass. It would take months with a trimmer.? better get yourself a little reel mower. Easy to use, cuts better than a rotary mower, and easy to use on crummy ground.

Fair bit of the space is landscaped with no lawn?? we got quite a long driveway and a tennis court ??? so the bits that do need cutting (5 sections) takes say 4 tanks of gas ?? and the biggest of the 5 os on a slope that would be a pita for a mower?‍♂️. I also break it into 3 sessions so never feels like to much ??
One hectare is what, 2.5acres? Thats alot to cut with a string trimmer. I use a 72" bush hog on 11.87 acres and it takes me all day to cut the grass. It would take months with a trimmer.? better get yourself a little reel mower. Easy to use, cuts better than a rotary mower, and easy to use on crummy ground.

You need a bigger mower 21bb, christ we have 3 parks with close to 20 acres that get mowed in 2 days (14 hrs total mow time) 2 zero turns and a slow arse progressive mower. (doesn't go much over 4 mph) only 2 pieces can be ran at once, one zero turn is a "back up" we just got a new exmark lazer Z 72" with the 37hp kohler, that sucker is rated over 10 acres a day.

You need a bigger mower 21bb, christ we have 3 parks with close to 20 acres that get mowed in 2 days (14 hrs total mow time) 2 zero turns and a slow arse progressive mower. (doesn't go much over 4 mph) only 2 pieces can be ran at once, one zero turn is a "back up" we just got a new exmark lazer Z 72" with the 37hp kohler, that sucker is rated over 10 acres a day.
Bigger? Its 72" and I only have a 30hp tractor. 25 at the pto. Not sure I could go much bigger without a bigger tractor a d hi flo hydraulics.

Hmm yeah 25pto hp isnt enough for too much more. Our progressive is ran by a new Holland t4.75. Its 12 foot but slow as sin. Actually can get the same amount done with the 2 zero turns. You got a lot of rough terrain your mowing ?

Hmm yeah 25pto hp isnt enough for too much more. Our progressive is ran by a new Holland t4.75. Its 12 foot but slow as sin. Actually can get the same amount done with the 2 zero turns. You got a lot of rough terrain your mowing ?
Not real rough. Its a old dairy farm so mostly pasture. Not smooth like a lawn but not awful either. A finish mower wouldn't cut it. I think Im about as big as my tractor will run. Mabey I could pull a 84" but not worth the investment to gain 1'

Not real rough. Its a old dairy farm so mostly pasture. Not smooth like a lawn but not awful either. A finish mower wouldn't cut it. I think Im about as big as my tractor will run. Mabey I could pull a 84" but not worth the investment to gain 1'

With a tractor an PTO ,you can use a flail mower impliment!
We had a flail at the park ,the old boss would use it ,but I hated it because it was really not for turf ,it was more
for brush & weeds ,as the blades on them shred the cut!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks