TLR 5b basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have changed out my pinion ?? losi 5b comes stock 20 tooth
I changed to a vertigo 21 early on now I'm going one up with a vert. 22??20191011_110719.jpg20191011_110810.jpg
There is quite a big difference between the two ??? now just to get the rig on the turf???
So the inserts for 20 and 22 are the sam just reverse it so instead of the number facing the tank it must now face the radio tray??
20191011_120722.jpg20191011_114814.jpg

Last edited:
K I have some updates?? unfortunately it's not all good new?? my motor started making a poop noise few weeks back?? did some trouble shooting on it
Re gapped the coil changed the starter?
Stripped the motor down and found horizontal play on the crank??? not throughing a sausage down a corridor ?? but more than it should be.....enough to hear a click. .........So I have stripped the motor right down and I'll rebuild the bottom half20191125_074509.jpg20191125_074530.jpg
Made a short vid of the noise???

K I have some updates?? unfortunately it's not all good new?? my motor started making a poop noise few weeks back?? did some trouble shooting on it
Re gapped the coil changed the starter?
Stripped the motor down and found horizontal play on the crank??? not throughing a sausage down a corridor ?? but more than it should be.....enough to hear a click. .........So I have stripped the motor right down and I'll rebuild the bottom halfView attachment 54732View attachment 54733
Made a short vid of the noise???
Wow yeah that's not good. Not sure what kind of damage it woulda caused but good thing you caught it. Is the crank fekd? Or bearings?
not throughing a sausage down a corridor ??
Throwing a hotdog down a hallway you mean ?

If it was that sloppy ,I would also think that you would have some oil & fuel leakage + air leak ,maybe causing the
engine to run bad!...:unsure:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks