TLR 5b basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a few electric heaters for the bedrooms we use if it's not cold enough to fire the furnace up. Try not to use them make the electric meter spin like a top. The wood is normally free, just have to do a bit of work. House doesn't even have another form of heat. I'm the only dumb ass that buys a 20 year old house headed solely by wood ? few more years well have the money to put a different system in. Still be burning wood, but likely go gas or oil as back up. Living off the beaten path doesn't give many options to hook into a pipeline. And propane tanks arnt cheap.... tbh I don't mind it. The wife is the one that doesn't like the work.

We have a few electric heaters for the bedrooms we use if it's not cold enough to fire the furnace up. Try not to use them make the electric meter spin like a top. The wood is normally free, just have to do a bit of work. House doesn't even have another form of heat. I'm the only dumb ass that buys a 20 year old house headed solely by wood ? few more years well have the money to put a different system in. Still be burning wood, but likely go gas or oil as back up. Living off the beaten path doesn't give many options to hook into a pipeline. And propane tanks arnt cheap.... tbh I don't mind it. The wife is the one that doesn't like the work.
Oil will prob be cheapest route. Electric is dumb expensive for heat. I had oil tank when I 1st moved in ny house w an old inefficient unit then I put in a natural gas unit and couldn't be happier. I hated having to watch the tank guage to make sure I didn't run out?

Been looking at a newmac or Yukon duel fuel furnaces..... big money.
Move to south Florida. You’ll never have to worry about what ur gonna use for heat ever again??‍♂️?
I like 4 seasons myself. By the time I'm sick of one, its spring or fall. Them Florida pussies think 60*F is cold ?.
Here's the old gal in all her "glory" don't mind the mess, its slowly getting cleaned up
15994386980877203580148416193921.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks